Notifications
Clear all

flylink.io SCAM REPORT for no payment since May 2019  

v1j1key
SRPoints: 2985
Admin
(@v1j1key)

Hi friends,

flylink.io URL shortener is a SCAM website. The admin is cheating for years now. He change his rules all the time so the number of people who qualify to work with him are super small amount. BUT he keep all users and traffic, because he profit from all. He never paid tens of people, for which I know, not even mention that they are probably hundreds. I want to tell you all that the admin is experienced and know very well how to cheat. In the start he was paying, but then adsense banned his account and he scammed all after. The worse part is that he still try to use adsense, got many bananas from the shit ad network and yet he he try to use it. I DON'T UNDERSTAND that guy. I personally told him to stop use that shit ad network. Guess he profit enough while he scam people, so he doesn't care if shitsense will scam him or not.

Screenshot from 2020 09 25 09 01 44

DO NOT USE THIS SHORTENER!

Topic Tags
5 Replies
Berlin
SRPoints: 324
(@berlin)

Rip 24$

2 Replies
v1j1key
Admin
(@v1j1key)

@berlin Hahah for sure they don't rest in piece. Because of this the admin got really bad reports from me  at many forums.

Lukas
(@lukas)

SRPoints: 723

@v1j1key I helped DevNagy withdraw, he withdrew to my PayPal, Flylink paid in a couple hours

v1j1key
Admin
(@v1j1key)

Yep and that is why he posted payment proof, but for the record of the forum and flylink shortener i told Dev, that I will also post the scam report. 🙂

DevNagy
SRPoints: 380
(@devnagy)

haha . try to attack his youtube channel. he might pay you!