bcvc PAYMENT PROOF ...

Notifications
Clear all

bcvc PAYMENT PROOF from September 12, 2020  

v1j1key
SRPoints: 2373
Admin
(@v1j1key)

Another payment has been received from bc.vc URL shortener yesterday (12 September, 2020). I am surprised that they paid me so fast! Last time I had to wait like 2 months, before my balance is cleared/paid, but this time it took them only about 10 days after I've made $10 - the minimum amount to get a payment. You can see my payment proof below.

Now few more words about bc.vc and what people look for in order to earn money with this link shortener. First most people look for the bc.vc hack, which will allow them to manipulate the counter and generate clicks artificially. Well friends if that was possible my statistics below would have been better. I would be able to make millions. So what type of hack people need exactly, well they are being lied in youtube for a bc.vc bot 2020, which allow them to do unlimited clicks in automated way. Well friends, the only good way to earn money with bc.vc is my way or the way other people do it in a legit way. There is no way to cheat and use a tool to bypass the links of bc.vc. If you want to earn like me, just read THIS: Learn about URL shorteners and how to make money with them!

SEE my statistic page, withdraw history page and transaction details about my last bitcoin payment from bc.vc link shortener

Screenshot from 2020 09 13 09 34 47
Screenshot from 2020 09 13 09 39 23
Screenshot from 2020 09 13 09 37 31
Topic Tags
2 Replies
Berlin
SRPoints: 242
(@berlin)

good CPM for you

mine is very low😢

v1j1key
SRPoints: 2373
Admin
(@v1j1key)

yeah I have good chunk of USA DE UK FR and ES traffic which is increasing my CPM 🙂