SRPoints: 895
(@lukas)

bcvc always legit!

but I wanna know, do u think they accept faucet

v1j1key
SRPoints: 3424
Admin
(@v1j1key)

From their TOS, the text in RED pretty much describe the faucets, so I guess faucet are not allowed. However, you can always register and open a ticket with question.

Important Summary:
  • Do not advertise bc.vc - a modern URL shortener links on any form of traffic exchange / PTC website.

• Do not place bc.vc - a modern URL shortener links anywhere that may contain adult material.

• Do not shrink any website URLs that contains adult material.

• Do not ask/beg people to click on an bc.vc - a modern URL shortener link simply to generate you revenue, they must want to visit the destination website.

• Do not create 'redirect loops' with similar services to generate revenue.

• Do not create spam with bc.vc - a modern URL shortener links anywhere, including forums / chat / comments / blogs.

• Do not participate in click 'rings' where you click on bc.vc - a modern URL shortener links in return for others to click yours

• Do not open bc.vc - a modern URL shortener links automatically in any way, including popups / popunders / redirects.

• Only the bc.vc - a modern URL shortener link must be opened when clicking on an bc.vc - a modern URL shortener link, no other links / windows.

• The only legitimate way to open an bc.vc - a modern URL shortener is with a mouse click, on the actual link.

• You may click on your own bc.vc - a modern URL shortener links 1 time to test them. You may not create links solely to 'test'.

If anyone is found or reported breaking any of the rules above or below in the detailed Terms and Conditions, their account will be removed and all earnings forfeited.

Lukas
SRPoints: 895
(@lukas)

I can do it other way,

I’ll move the shortlink done page to a blog, then they can’t figure it out,”.

randomsatoshi.win is using this trick